Thursday, July 22, 2010

Best Spongebob Party Ever!

It may not have been the best, but we thought it was! I think I put more hours into preparing for this birthday party than I did...well I can't think of a good analogy right now, but you get the point. I tend to get obsessive over all the details and go completely overboard with these types of things. Go Big or Go Home? I have just always had it on my heart that I wanted to make a really big deal of each and every birthday the kids have.

So, here are some photo highlights from the party.
Invites:
Birthday Banner:
The Water Works, bounce house water slide:

Jellyfish Fields: (Way cooler in person, of course)
Party Favors:


The Spread:
Officially the BEST cake I have ever made, both taste and appearance:
The Moment that make it all worthwhile:

No comments: