Friday, December 19, 2008

A Day of Bubbles

Because of the cold, we have been inside a lot more than normal. To spice things up a bit we decided to break out the bubbles yesterday. I thought this would last 30 minutes tops. Turns out a child can blow bubbles all day long and still request more. She literally blew an entire jar of bubbles; I had to open another one. It was great fun!

Here are a couple of other pictures from the a few days ago. Brother and sister :), they adore each other. It is really cute to watch. She was holding him and I had asked to hold on tight so that he didn't fall. I of course went to get the camera. When I got back I reminded her to hold on tight so he didn't fall. "You don't have to say it over and over and over. I heard you the first time," she said. Yes, 2 going on 12 or would that be more like 13 already?

No comments: