Saturday, February 21, 2009

Grandma Cindy visits for Valentine's Day

Boston had his 4 month well check the week before Valentine's Day. He is now 25 1/2 inches and 14lbs. 8oz. Cambry was 15lbs. 4oz. and 26 inches. He is completely formula fed now; I lost my milk during the move. He has made it all winter without a cold or ear infection - knock on wood. Cambry had had two by this point, if I remember right. He is still a really laid back baby, loves to laugh and be a part of every conversation. He is working on rolling, and is really good with his hands - passing toys back and forth.

Grandma Cindy flew here to visit over Valentine's weekend. We had a very memorable time at the Build a Bear Workshop on Valentine's night. Cambry built herself a turtle and a darling little bear for Boston. We had to wait in line for about a hour - but it was well worth it.


I don't know why some of my photos are stuck this way - sorry.

No comments: