Sunday, September 6, 2009

What Have We Been Up To?

I really don't have an answer to justify the amount of time I have left my blog without any real, updated substance. Before I blinked last it was June 3rd and we were packing to head up to Omaha. I am not sure beginning this post (a post meant to tide you all over for another week) at midnight is the best idea either. (I have used the backspace key more than all the other combined. ahem) So let me just post a few pictures for now...keep in mind most of these are from about three months ago. Enjoy! Stay tuned, oh, and thanks for the nagging (nagging may be a little strong, let's go with persuasion.) :)

Visions of tokens, tickets, and pizza dance in her head.

Yes, that's pink eye. We all caught it, some of us twice. And then there was the Influenza B, the ear infections, strep throat, and sinus infections. That was a great couple of weeks. :)

After that, we spent some time just hanging around.





I think all children's movies are shown in 3-D now-a-days. 'UP' was our first family movie, and it still serves as many a reference point in our house.

Life requires bits of spunk.

No comments: