Sunday, January 18, 2009

Spectacular Sunday

We spent a good part of today outside. It was 75 degrees today with a comforting breeze. We live just about 1 block from a little private airport and flying school. Although the runway seems busy most days, the weekends provide almost constant eye-catching fun. So today we parked just outside of the gate, opened the sun roof, and took in the sights. Below is a picture of the 'best' plane of the day. If I had to guess why, it would be becuase it was the loudest. She wouldn't give me a reason, she just assured me it was the best.

After our fun at the airport, we headed to the park just behind Papa Joe's new restaurant. We had an awesome time!

Okay, so I know the hair is getting out of control. I am trying to grow it out, bear with me. :)

Here is Boston Boy napping in his second favorite place (first being mom's side of the bed), wedged between the couch cushion and the couch pillow. I pulled the blanket down off of his face for the picture. It took all of three seconds for him to wake up and put it back. Ahhh, it's so fun to watch them develop all their little idiosyncrasies.

We were all having a Spectacular Sunday until Cambry went from being just a little sick to being down right miserable after waking from her nap. (See photo below) Before bed she said, "I need to go the hotel and sleep with Papa. That will help me so I don't be sick anymore." Hang in there kiddo, only 14 more days till Papa gets home. :(

No comments: