Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Wordful, I've Been Warned, Wednesday

Over the past few days, a few of the writers on blogs I follow have been informed that their images and content have been stolen. Images of their children and work have been seen posted on other blogs / websites and even on Ebay to help sell things. YIKES! I keep my blog mostly for the pleasure of family and friends, as well as the therapy aspect of it for myself. It never occurred to me take precautions so that my blog is not preyed on by pirates.

I am still trying to recover from my third computer crash in 6 months (Go PC! Ahem.) so, I do not have the man power, or the dedication to go back and fix all the previously posted photos. From this point on however, all images will be low resolution, watermarked, web ready images.

So, what do you think of my little (text only) watermark on this dreamy photo I took at the park the other week?

No comments: