Tuesday, June 23, 2009

I ♥ Faces - "Let's Hear it For the Boys!"

I can not believe the amount of work Angie and & Amy, co-founders of I Faces, have cut out for them each week. As always, there are tons of amazing entries this week. You can check them out here I Faces. My entry will be #390 (or something like that) in the kids category for Wk. 24 "Let's Hear it For the Boys!"

This photo of my little guy was taken a couple of days after he turned 8 months old. Can you believe how time flies? Clearly it slips by, right under my nose, as I have not even posted yet about our trip home or him turning 8 months. Soon, really.

He has these captivating, dark chocolate colored eyes and this brilliant caramel colored skin. I can't help but want to squeeze him all day long. I love you, my handsome little man!

1 comment:

Sheri said...

He's adorable with that giant grin on his face.