Sunday, June 21, 2009

For My Dad

My dad is incredible and very special to me; someone that I admire, respect and always look forward to spending time with. My dad has taught me many things throughout my life; I thought today would be a great day to share some of them here.
- Be consciously competent; work purposefully and with all your being.
- Jokes are mostly for the enjoyment of the joker.
- The health of your body is a daily, life-long dedication.
- Always act in such a way that if a person said something negative about you, no one would believe them.
- It is not ever effective or necessary to raise your voice when communicating.
- Remain consistent and dedicated even when you are not given the recognition or pay you may deserve.
- Do not excuse good ideas or goals just because they can not be accommodated today.

(Please excuse the poor quality of these scanned photos.)

Thanks for a lifetime of inspiration Dad, Happy Father's Day!

No comments: