Monday, June 8, 2009

Only One Week Left

There is only one week left of the Mommy Madness Promotion! One week! Can you believe it? I am going to be so sad the day I have to return Trini. She has been a wonderful part of our family the past 7 weeks. To avoid getting all sappy about a car, let me get to the meat of the post quickly.

Vote, vote, vote - please. (You don't have to vote for me, but do vote.) lol. Each time you vote on the Mommy Madness site, you are entered to win a weekend getaway for four to Barton Creek in Austin, TX. (You have to be a TX resident to vote.) Wicked is playing in Austin in August; I've heard it's AMAZING! So there you go, a musical, spa services, golf, dinner, and quiet time. Go on, get over there an vote. I want you to win!

Oh, and don't forget, there is just one more week to test drive the Traverse for a free massage at Massage Envy. Stop by any Houston area Chevy Dealership, tell them you are driving the Traverse for the Mommy Madness promotion, and earn a gift certificate for a massage. It's that easy. :)

Enjoy! Thanks for your support. I love you all!

No comments: