Sunday, May 10, 2009

It's All Because of You

Happy Mother's Day to all the wonderful Moms in my life, especially to my mom and Joe's mom!

Joe is out working his tail off again. He left for work at 6:15 this morning. Yikes! The mid day report was that there were slammed, and sold $16,500 worth of eggs. You Go Chef Joe! LOL.

Today I celebrate the two beauties who make me a mother this Mother's Day. I find so much joy in watching their little lives blossom. I am truly blessed.



All Girl:
- She is thoughtful and independent.
- She says things like, "Ewww! I'm all sweaty!" and "I can't ride the slide; a bug touched it."
- She's a chocoholic.
- She's always on the phone.
- She's a backseat driver.
- She screams if you don't pay attention to her.
- She won't leave the house with out lip gloss.













All Boy:
- He slobbers.
- He drools.
- His feet smell.
- He has boogers.
- He loves watching ESPN with Papa.
- He can't stand the fuss of lotion, hair combing, or nail clipping.
- He always has that 'huh?' look on his face.

To my children: My joy, my muse, my comedy. I love all that you are and all that you will become. Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! (Henry David Thoreau)

No comments: