Saturday, May 23, 2009

Mommy Madness Houston Soundbites

I'm on the radio, and not just for winning a prize! Thursday was such a cool afternoon. Joe was able to sneak away from work for a hour so that I could drive out to CBS radio to record soundbites for the new Mommy Madness radio commercials. I have to give all the staff at CBS radio credit, radio is much more intricate than I once believed. Generally not nervous at functions like this, I actually had to talk myself down, all the equipment was quite intimidating.

I could not figure out how to put audio on the blog (not easily anyways), so you will have to look at this lovely picture of Valerie (fellow Mommy Blogger), Natalie Mix 96.5 Radio Personality, and myself, for the entire minute commercial. Enjoy!



If you have not been to the Mommy Madness Houston Site in a while. Make sure to stop by. While you are there, please vote for your favorite Mommy Blogger. (Yes, you can pick me if you like.) Click the "Vote for the Madness" box on the right. Each time you vote, you will be entered to win a weekend getaway for four to Barton Creek Resort and Spa in Austin, TX. (You have to be a TX resident to vote, sorry to all my super supportive out of town family and friends.) Thank you! I really appreciate your vote.

1 comment:

mstewart said...

finally catching up on some reading....good work, ang, see ya soon!