Thursday, May 28, 2009

Wordful, That Leaves Me Speachless, Wednesday

Oh bity girl, you have graced us with your presence a mere 1012 days now (2 yrs, 9 months, and 8 days). I was sitting, rocking, in the chair with Boston today when you woke up from your nap. I became lost in your eyes as you asked questions and carried a conversation to bring yourself up to date on the household happenings. I quickly became speechless as I soaked up everything you are. It is unbelievable that you are not even three years old yet. You have wisdom and personality far beyond your years. You make precise requests, offer assistance, give predictions and detailed descriptions - all unprompted. You provide optimistic evaluations and solutions. You have a genuine concern for the well being of others; and are quick to lend a hand, encourage, and congratulate your friends. You respect our mother / daughter relationship yet demand equality in our friendship. I am SO proud to be your mama! You are one of the most beautiful souls I have ever had the pleasure of spending my life with. Keep up the good work kiddo. I love you!

No comments: