Thursday, March 26, 2009

Fleming's Town & Country is Open

Dinner at Flemings on Sunday for Friends and Family was fantastic. I enjoy a delicious meal with a wonderful group of ladies, took in the action, and even got to brag about Joe a bit. I am so proud of all the work, all the hours, and all the dedication he has put into this new restaurant. I completely believe fate has brought us to Houston at this very time. I am excited to watch everything come into play.

This is Joe's new partner George.

Here we are with George and his wife Selene. She has been so wonderul to me, welcoming me/us into her home, her play groups, and even Girls Night Out.
The four of us with JVP, Dwayne.

There they are, proud restaurant owners (part owners). :) Way to go guys!


**Selene has been gracious enough to share the above photos she took with me. Thanks Mama!

No comments: