Friday, April 17, 2009

Bring the Rain

It has just been one of those days. And really, after coming off of yesterday's high, of course today would be Meh. I have had this Bubble Blast Playdate all planned out for the longest time. Today was our third attempt at it; past attempts were called on account of rain. Today, imagine that, looks like rain again. Most Mommies here stay in if it rains or even looks like rain - understandable. I, on the other hand, take the kids out almost daily regardless of weather for my sanity - well theirs too. So rather than be all disappointed about Mother Nature raining on our parade, I decided to invite people over to play inside. Thankfully, two of my favorite Mamas and their kids came. We were also joined by a new Mom - super nice lady - who I hope to get to know better. We all had a great time!

In other news, I have changed the settings on the blog to allow anyone (yes, you my family) to comment here. I am not sure what that means for security, but we will try it for a bit. Go ahead, share your thoughts; I'd love to hear from you.

1 comment:

Sheri said...

Bummer about the bubbles. I know what you mean about people not going out if it looks like rain. I refuse to stay in, though, when the temp is cool. Come summer, we are prisoners unless we are swimming. I don't take the cool weather for granted.