Saturday, April 18, 2009

A Shout Out to Sarah Pepper

I have never really been a fan of morning shows. I just may change my mind on that one. There is something about listening when you actually know who is on the other side. Thursday afternoon, at the Mommy Madness kick 0ff event, I had the pleasure of meeting Sarah Pepper, Morning Show co-host on Hot Hits 95.7. She too was excited about the purple Traverse. Although she said I was way too excited, I think she knew that wasn't really possible. She had a great time with us that afternoon.

I just wanted to send a shout out to Sarah, and say "Thanks for supporting all of us!" Make sure you listen to Sarah 6-10AM weekdays. She is hilarious and full of life. She will be plugging our promotion on her show too.

Hey Sarah! Maybe we can take the Traverse up to see Dave Matthews in May?

No comments: