Tuesday, April 21, 2009

I'm a Work in Progress - New Edit Please Read

My broken links have now been fixed. You should be able to click and link to the radio station sites, as well as the Mommy Madness Site, and the other Mommy Bloggers Sites. Sorry for the delay.

Addition to original post:
I stand corrected. I apologize to all of my out of town friends and family who have tried to vote for me as their favorite Mommy Madness Blogger. I didn't realize the voting was only open to TX residents. As a person living out of state, you can vote one time. Once you reach the Mommy Madness site, scroll down a bit and you will see the "Vote for the Madness" box on the right, click. You will seen the voting screen where TX residents can fill in their name, etc. Scroll down a bit. You will then see a tan poll box. You can select my name and click vote. It's that easy.

A special thanks to everyone for their support!

No comments: